Back to job search
Alexander Steele is working with a large food manufacturer as they are looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer based in Leeds.
You must be a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (electrical bias) with experience in the FMCG/Food manufacturing market.
• Perform repairs to any process breakdown to minimise downtime.
• Carry out routine maintenance and fault finding to a wide range of equipment.
• Undertake electrical and mechanical installation work.
• Follow health & safety policies and procedures.
• Experience as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer in a food processing environment
• Experience working with single phase & three phase systems.
• Experienced in Electrical fault finding in panels, 3 phase motors, inverters, relays.
• Basic fault-finding knowledge of PLC's.
• Basic mechanical skills - knowledge of pneumatics, bearings, gearboxes.
• Monday – Friday
• 6am – 2pm
• 25 days annual leave + public holidays
• Overtime x 1.5
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent CV or contact Iain Shanley for more information about the role.
Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer
£35600 - £35600
25 days ago