Back to job search
Are you an Electrical Engineer with experience in Food manufacturing or FMCG? If so, we have a great opportunity with our client in Driffield.
Alexander Steele is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to be based in Driffield. Ideally you will have a strong electrical background with experience in food manufacturing.
• Good electrical fault finding and testing skills
• Must have Food, pharmaceutical or household goods manufacturing experience
• Relevant electrical engineering qualifications
• Good knowledge of PLCs
• Flexible approach to working
• £36,000 - £39,500
• 4 on 4 off shift pattern (2 days – 2 nights)
• 28 days holiday
• Overtime available
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent CV or contact Iain Shanley on 0131 370 9191 for more information about the role.
East Riding of Yorkshire
£36000 - £39500
14 days ago