Back to job search
Alexander Steele is working in partnership with this wonderful food manufacturer based in the North East of England. They are currently looking to recruit a permanent Electrical Installation Engineer
Reporting directly and working closely with the Engineering Manager you will be a crucial member of the maintenance department. You will support / assist with electrical systems and appliances.
This is a Monday – Friday days-based role and the salary on offer is circa £35,000 per annum.
• Routinely inspecting electrical systems such as wiring, fixtures, and appliances.
• Identifying faults or hazards.
• Troubleshooting system failures.
• Reviewing site drawings to understand wiring placement.
• Conducting maintenance repairs on old or faulty fixtures.
• Responding to fault requests.
• Providing suggestions for equipment replacement.
• Writing electrical maintenance reports.
• Installing new electrical appliances in the building.
• Promote and participate in Food Safety Culture and GMP.
• Suitable Electrical Qualification essential - Time served, HNC or ONC Qualification.
• 17th / 18th Edition wiring Regs
• Experience and knowledge in the food or drink manufacturing sector is desirable.
• Strong diagnostic / root cause analysis skills essential
• Ability to work in a production-driven environment, multitask and work under own initiative to deliver to deadlines.
• Relationship builder with solid influencing skills
Sound Interesting? If you would like to find out more information, please apply with your most recent version of your CV or call us and ask for Richard Steele.
Tyne & Wear
£35000 - £36000
3 months ago