Back to job search
ERP Support Analyst
Alexander Steele Recruitment is delighted to be working exclusively with a leading Food Manufacturer as they look to appoint an ERP Support Analyst to their team.
Our client is a leading supplier of fresh produce to UK retailers.
You will play an important role in the development of the ERP systems across the business
• Home based (will require you to travel to site when required)
• Deliver system enhancements and support users locally and remotely.
• Crystal report writing from Oracle and SQL environments
• Manage support cases on the ERP Support Centre
• Support of 3rd party software integrations
• You must have previous experience supporting an ERP solution within manufacturing
• Proficient in report writing using SQL Developer crystal reports and Power BI
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases working SQL and Oracle
• Experience in enhancing functionality within ERP Systems
• First class communication and organisation skills
• £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
• 33 days holiday
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Iain Shanley on email@example.com or 0131 370 9191 for a more information about the role.
£40000 - £45000
28 days ago