Back to job search
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a multimillion-pound food business. The business exports and imports high quality foods sold into UK retail and manufacturers as well as the international market.
• Ensuring the product purchased is delivered to the customer in an accurate and timely manner.
• Check availability of products to load once shipping period is agreed.
• Send shipping advice to customer and request customer requirements.
• In charge of retaining original documents pending balance, tracking shipments and using SAP to process purchases and invoices.
• Approve specific documents and working with inspection companies when required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in a role focussed on dealing with exporting goods.
• Excellent time management skills ensuring the operation is running smoothly.
• Organisational skills are essential.
• An ambitious team player, motivated, and proactive.
• SAP experience is not essential but the right candidate should be able to learn systems quickly
What’s on offer:
• £30k to £35k salary.
• 25 days holiday.
• 1 day hybrid working (after 3-months working in the office).
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Cat at firstname.lastname@example.org
£30000 - £35000
about 1 year ago