Back to job search
Alexander Steele is delighted to be working exclusively in partnership with one of the fastest growing and innovative food businesses in the UK. Due to rapid growth the business has a very rare and exciting opportunity for a Factory Quality Manager to join their site in London.
• £55,000 base salary
• 10% bonus
• 33 days holiday
• Other company benefits
• As Factory Quality Manager you will be responsible for implementing the technical, Quality and operational goals and strategy ensuring that the business meets customers’ expectations when it comes to delivery of product quality, food safety and legality. This will be achieved through ensuring that high performing partnerships are formed with both customers and internal stakeholders.
• Management of the Quality team including holding regular meetings, performance reviews, identifying training needs and setting objectives for individuals
• Ensure up to date policies and procedures are communicated to and fully understood by the operational teams
• Build excellent relationships with customers and suppliers and ensure that complaints, queries and communications are responded to in a timely manner
• Ensure that all hygiene and H&S requirements are adhered too by following company policies and procedures
• Maintain excellent knowledge of company procedures and control standards
• Monitor and manage all technical processes, product standards and quality control programmes
• Ensure that the technical function is cost effective and running with the required resources
• Work with the senior management team to implement company policies and business objectives
• My client is looking for an individual who has management experience within the food manufacturing industry. You must be able to lead, motivate and drive continuous improvements whilst upholding the businesses beliefs and guiding principles.
• A minimum of 2 years in a Technical or Quality Management position with customer and supplier facing experience
• Lead Auditor or equivalent experience
• Good Knowledge of BRC
For more information, please contact Richard on 0131 370 9191
£55000 - £60000
13 days ago