Back to job search
We are very excited to once again be working with this vibrant and fast-growing multi-site drinks manufacturing company. They are looking for a Food Safety & GMP Coordinator to join their team across their sites in London.
Reporting directly to and supporting the SHE Compliance Manager you will work alongside the supply chain team to create, implement, upkeep, and validate a food safe framework. You will be monitoring and developing food safety across the whole production process from procurement to the finished product across the sites.
Our client is looking for someone who is experienced in HACCP, VACCP and TACCP, food safety standards and QMS as your role will be to safeguard the supply chain against risks and guarantee product security and legitimacy.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist with attainment of certification for the sites.
• Conduct training sessions in food safety and ensuring refresher training is implemented across the teams.
• Assist with the implementation of good manufacturing processes and the ongoing improvements in keeping with internal and external audit standards.
• In support of our functional and comprehensive traceability, recall and complaints process you will be required to conduct regular traceability exercises.
• Work with QMS to review documentation and to share responsibility for the controlled document system.
• Aid with both internal and external food safety complaint investigations.
• Developing and maintaining SLAs with suppliers of raw materials whilst ensuring HACCP, VACCP and TACCP are adhered to.
• Assisting with internal audits – HACCP, SALSA, ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 140010 and ISO 18001.
Experience and skills required for this role:
• An individual who has good knowledge of and can implement food safety standards within a food and drink manufacturing environment.
• A sound understanding of regulatory and legal compliance and the business implications of these.
• An effective communicator as you will be required to engage and partner with teams across the business.
• Implementation and experience of food safety and QMS is a must for this role.
• Have leadership experience in a food and drink manufacturing or process environment.
• Qualifications in a technical related field or relevant experience.
• Excellent attention to detail, great administration skills and be an effective negotiator.
Our client is willing to pay up to £30,000 plus bonus to the right candidate plus private healthcare, pension scheme, life assurance, employee assistance programme, employee discount and access to our cycle to work scheme. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
Do you think you have what it takes to do this role? If so, please submit your CV by applying through this advert. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Tracey Fleming on 0131 370 9191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£26000 - £28000
about 1 month ago