Back to job search
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of our largest clients who have sites across the UK with a global supply chain who supply quality food products all of the UK's major retailers and beyond. They are looking for a Food Technologist to join their Technical function in Hertfordshire.
The purpose of the role is to provide support to the technical and quality function, providing reports, data entry and analysis services through to assisting in the implementation and development of actions plans and policy. The job will also involve interactions with the operations, and commercial teams (including NPD and procurement) both internally and externally, and with suppliers and customers.
The candidate for this role will have the following;
• Two years experience working in a food technical function
• Excellent Excel skills
• Very high data & analytical skills
• Highly numerate with good verbal and written communication
• Ability to prioritise and multi task in a fast paced environment
• A very high level of computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience in data entry systems & databases
• Managing internal and external relationships.
• A willingness to learn and a strong work ethic.
• A motivated and energetic person with strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
Salary for this role is £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
£25000 - £28000
10 days ago