Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment has partnered with a leading FMCG business that is looking for a seasoned Procurement professional to manage their Direct Spend & CAPEX categories globally.
• Lead supplier management, contract management, tendering, commercial negotiation for all major direct spend and CAPEX.
• Identify data trends and patterns which will support annual negotiations and long-term strategy
• Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage scale and synergy through Group activity
• Gather and analyse spend and consumption data across CAPEX, Direct Spend and associated categories across the Group
• Lead commercial relationships with major suppliers
• A degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Chemistry, Engineering, Business or equivalent
• At least 5 to 7 years Strategic Sourcing, Procurement and Category Management experience within a FMCG environment is required.
• Experience managing various categories such as CAPEX, Raw Materials, Packaging, MRO, Facilities amongst others.
• Contract management, strong supplier negotiations and senior stakeholder engagement skills.
Salary will be circa £70K to £80K + Car Allowance + Benefits
Hybrid remote working option with travel to the Hertfordshire based office up to 3 days a week
£70000 - £80000
26 days ago