Back to job search
Head of Technology - FMCG
Our client, a global leader in the Food industry has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Technology to lead their Supply Chain and Manufacturing application and digital services, end to end lifecycle by addressing complex business solutions across the organisations’ landscape, whilst ensuring and contributing to value creation and sustainability.
You will design, plan, and lead the design of the blueprint on a global and regional level.
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Understanding the complex business issues across a global landscape
• Designing and developing potential solutions and technical specifications against the needs of the user across regional and global markets
• Setting the vision of IT products across multiple regions and markets
• Ensuring a common approach is taken when implementing IT solutions.
• Creating centres of excellence to support and drive efficiencies throughout the regions and markets.
• Aligning with key stakeholders to deliver and implement solutions.
• Developing governance processes to enable management of project portfolios and ongoing maintenance and continued enhancement of IT solutions.
• A Degree in Business Management, Information Technology or equivalent
• Significant experience of defining, gaining buy in and delivering global strategic programs, including business case development and budgetary control.
• Proficient in communicating strategies, capabilities, solutions, roadmaps, and trends both inside IT and with business leaders up to C-level executives, in a form and level that each audience can relate to
• Significant experience within the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) sector
• Demonstrated experience delivering a similar strategic program and implementing an agile delivery framework.
• Extensive experience in developing IT solutions whilst ensuing value for IT solutions across a global platform.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to influence and engage effectively with senior stakeholders globally.
• This is a hybrid-remote working role with travel to their London based offices.
• Salary will be circa £70K to £80K + 15% Bonus + Benefits.
Head of Technology - Plan to Deliver
£75000 - £80000
9 days ago