Back to job search
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a fantastic food manufacturing business with multiple sites in the UK. They are currently looking for a Health & Safety Manager to champion & lead the H&S agenda across the operation, someone who can influence at all level across this unique business.
The HS Manager will proactively plan, organize and manage a comprehensive risk management and loss prevention program to protect the business and its employees from exposure to risks that could have adverse consequences
• Ensuring the HS systems comply with legislation and corporate requirements.
• Developing and implementing continuous improvement within EHS management systems and EHS plans throughout the site
• Working alongside regulatory bodies, reporting to them when an accident & incident investigation are being undertaken.
• Review and Develop Risk assessments on site, also ensuring all staff are suitable trained for tasks being carried out.
• Carry out regular EHS inspections, promote staff to report near miss & hazards within the workplace and ensure actions are closed out from reports.
• IOSH managing safety and NEBOSH qualified
• Previous experience in Health and Safety legislation.
• Worked in FMCG environment – preferably food manufacturing but not essential
• Strong communicator.
Whats On Offer:
• Working Hours - Monday to Friday 9am till 5.30pm although you will need to be flexible at times.
• Salary - Up to £40k dependant on experience
• 5 Weeks Holiday
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Clarke Smith at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191 or email him directly at email@example.com
£35000 - £40000
17 days ago
16 Apr 00:00