Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment is working in partnership with a fantastic food manufacturing business based in Worcestershire. They are currently looking for a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager to champion & lead the HSE agenda across the operation, someone who can influence at all level across this unique business.
The HSE Manager will proactively plan, organise, and manage a comprehensive risk management and loss prevention program to protect the business and its employees from exposure to risks that could have adverse consequences.
This role will be a Monday – Friday position paying a competitive salary of circa £45,000 + additional employee benefits.
• Ensuring the Health and Safety systems comply with legislation and corporate requirements.
• Developing and implementing continuous improvement within EHS management systems and EHS plans throughout the site.
• Working alongside regulatory bodies, reporting to them when an accident & incident investigation are being undertaken.
• Review and Develop Risk assessments on site, also ensuring all staff are suitable trained for tasks being carried out.
• Carry out regular EHS inspections, promote staff to report near miss & hazards within the workplace and ensure actions are closed out from reports.
• IOSH managing safety and NEBOSH qualified.
• Previous experience in Health and Safety legislation.
• Worked in FMCG environment – preferably food manufacturing but not essential
• Strong communicator.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent version of your CV or contact Richard Steele at Alexander Steele Recruitment.
£40000 - £45000
4 months ago