Back to job search
We are delighted to be working in partnership once again with one of the UK largest and leading manufacturing businesses. The business has a very exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor join them on a fixed term contract for 6 months.
You will join an incredibly supportive team who deliver a comprehensive and business focused HR service across multiple sites, which will include recruitment, retention, L&D whilst supporting the management team with a range of employee issues. You will also play a key part in the efficiency and accurate processing of payroll and ensuring deadlines are met.
This is a Monday to Friday role with 2 days WFH after probation (Subject to business needs).
They offer a generous pro rata and competitive salary
• Provide a highly professional HR advisory service - You will advise and support senior management on complex and sensitive people and organisational issues
• Work alongside and support the HR administrator with accurate payroll on a monthly basis
• Lead / Support with HR projects
• Embed a coaching culture across the management team
• Build good relationships with people of all levels across the business to ensure good employment relations
• Measure employee satisfaction and play a key part in identifying improvements
• Keep updated on and advise on changes to employment law.
• Work as part of the team to develop and implement company policies to support business and any legislative change
• Identify, report on and analyse patterns in employment and employee relations
• Be a key part of monthly payroll and support the HR Administrator with accurate processing. Also be able to communicate any changes that have occurred in the month including salary changes, bonus and over / underpayments
• Be a key part in recruitment processes from vacancy sign off to offer accept
• Drive a culture of safety across sites and take responsibility for OH advice when required. Mange both long term and short term absence.
The candidate we are looking for:
• Level 5 or above CIPD qualified
• HR or Business related degree - or equivalent experience
• We are looking for a minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar role
• Have a good understanding of payroll and be able to accurately do payroll processing.
• Be an empathetic individual, confident and be able to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders at all levels
• Experience implementing change, policies and procedures.
• Good project management experience
• Have a good understanding of current employment law
• Must be able to drive you will be required to travel to multiple sites in the UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent international business so if you think it could be the role for you please apply with an up to date CV. For more information please contact Tracey on 0131 370 9191
£35000 - £38500
5 days ago