Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment is working with a well established manufacturing business. Due to growth the business is looking for a HR Advisor to join them at their site in sewerby.
• Salary £32,000 - £37,000.
• Working Monday to Friday.
• Enhanced annual leave and company pension.
• Provide a highly professional HR advisory service across the business.
• Ensure a coaching culture is embedded and implemented across the management team.
• Lead / Support HR projects.
• Build good relationships with people of all levels to ensure good employment relations.
• Measure employee satisfaction and play a key part in identifying improvements.
• Advise on changes to employment law.
• Develop and implement company policies to support business and any legislative change.
• Identify, report on and analyse patterns in employment and employee relations.
• Play a key part of recruitment processes, from vacancy sign-off to onboarding.
• Drive a culture of safety across sites and take responsibility for OH advice when required.
• Management of both long-term and short-term absences.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a similar role.
• Hold CIPD level 5 or above.
• HR or Business related degree is desirable but not essential.
• A confident individual who can communicate effectively with people at all levels.
• Experience implementing change, policies and procedures.
To find out more about this role please apply with an up to date CV or contact Tracey Fleming on 0131 370 9191 / 07837566646 / email@example.com.
East Riding of Yorkshire
£32000 - £37000
about 1 month ago