Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment are working in partnership with a wonderful food manufacturer based in West Yorkshire.
We are currently assisting the business to recruit a new HR Manager on a permanent basis. The head count on the facility is circa 500.
The salary on offer is competitive and they are looking to make an offer to the successful candidate early in the New Year.
• Managing an experienced team of three in the HR department
• Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
• Establish strong stakeholder relationships to drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
• Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance.
• Manage employee relations including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
• Promotes a positive working environment through the delivery of an engagement strategy in addition to effective management of procedural issues and provision of expert advice to line management.
• You will support with delivering the people plan and ensuring operational requirements are in place including all compliance initiatives
• CIPD qualified
• Experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
• Strong knowledge of employment law
• Change management experience.
• Knowledgeable in HR systems
• Demonstrated leadership experience.
• Ability to influence stakeholders.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent CV or contact Richard Steele on 0131 370 9191 for more information about the role.
£45000 - £50000
about 1 month ago