Back to job search
International Marketing Manager
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with leading drinks business. The business hosts of brands very well established with the UK’s major retailers.
Following recent investment the business is looking to grow their presence in the UK, and they are looking to appoint an International Marketing Manager to play a key role.
Support international markets in the EMEA region with the execution of local marketing initiatives, to ensure consistency in brand communication and best in class execution according to brand guidelines. Support the growth of the NPD / Innovation pipeline in core market, the UK.
• Provide strong project management support to help grow the Innovation pipeline in core market, the UK
• Support NPD project development with relevant research and consumer insights, required to build strong business proposals and sell decks for retailers, including key category and consumer trends and insights, category and shopper data
• Project manage innovation projects from ideation to launch, involving coordination of complex cross functional teams (finance, commerce, logistics, design, R&D / technology, legal)
• Work with the liquid technology teams to support on the liquid development process
• Manage the internal Gate approval process
• Collaborate with international markets, engaging them into innovation development process and helping eventual roll-out of new products in the region
• Support EMEA markets execute local marketing executions and activations in particular
• Be the brand guardian for our iconic brands across international markets, ensuring consistent high-quality execution and roll out of brand identity across all international markets
• Provide daily marketing support to local distributor brand managers in international markets, being their key contact for our brand assets, guidelines and general marketing enquiries
• Support on campaign launches, providing project management leadership and helping to manage relevant agencies
• Lead the Social Media strategy for the UK market including
• Annual content development and production of assets ensuring excellence in execution including developing an annual content calendar of messaging through the year
• Asset sharing with markets to ensure best practice across the online space
• Management of the social media agency
• Ownership of evaluation and reporting on a monthly basis
What’s On Offer:
• Up to £50k + bonus + benefits
The position is a mix of home and office working. The office is in London.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg on 07956 621 781 for a more in depth chat about the role.
£40000 - £50000
13 days ago