Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment are working with a great food manufacturer based in Cumbernauld as they’re looking add to their technical/quality team by bringing on a Lead QA.
This position would suit a strong QA that is looking to step up or an already established Lead QA/Supervisor.
• Monitor daily compliance of products & processes within the factory to ensure site and customer standards are being adhered to.
• Responsible for QA’s ensuring continuous training.
• Report issues to the Technical Support Manager/ Technical Manager and implement the QA hold system for NC products.
• Be familiar with customer standards (product, surveillance, and manufacturing standards).
• Key involvement in BRC & other customer audits.
• To ensure Quality Attribute sheets kept updated and in place.
• QA incoming goods checks raw materials and packaging.
• QA positive release
• Routine daily auditing of process records and review traceability records and archiving
• Assist in investigations of customer complaints.
• Conduct in-process application and taste panel testing of product (
• Carrying out GMP and internal audits
• Collection and logging of Micro samples
• Assist in completion of QAS documents and Line displays for new products.
• Any other duties as required by the technical department.
• Experience working as a QA within Food manufacturing.
• Experienced in BRC & other customer audits.
• Ideally a level 2/3 in Food Safety
• Excellent IT skills.
• Confident and articulate.
• Able to communicate well with members of staff at all levels.
• £25,000 - £28,000 (potentially more depending on experience)
• Monday – Friday
• 9am – 5pm or 8am – 4pm
• 33 days annual leave
• Auto enrolment pension
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent CV.
£25000 - £28000
about 1 month ago