Back to job search
Alexander Steele has partnered with a leading global Food & Drinks manufacturer, that is urgently looking for a Logistics & Customer Services professional; to coordinate their road exports effectively and maintain good relationships with carriers and customers.
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with carriers and key customers, delivering a world class experience.
• Manage customer orders through Microsoft Dynamics 365 ensuring 100% accuracy and managing all customer data.
• Liaise with Logistics to ensure timely delivery of goods, including correspondence with 3rd party clearance and logistics companies.
• Coordinate Road Exports effectively
• A tertiary qualification in Logistics, Shipping, Supply Chain, or equivalent would be preferred.
• At least 3 years Logistics, Shipping, Exports and Customer Services experience in a FMCG environment
• Good problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Salary will be circa £27K to £30K + Benefits.
The role will be based at their London office (hybrid remote working options available)
Logistics & Customer Services Rep
£28000 - £30000
25 days ago