Back to job search
Alexander Steele is currently recruiting for an experienced multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer for a leading Food Manufacturer based in Leeds.
You must be a multi-skilled, electrically bias, and ideally have a background in FMCG.
The successful candidate will report into the Engineering Manager and be accountable for all reactive and proactive maintenance work across the site.
• Performing preventative maintenance on site to ensure food safety
• To drive efficiency improvements by reducing downtime
• Servicing minor building and equipment repairs
• Check for electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical faults - with various machinery including but not limited to production and packaging.
• £16.50 Per Hour
• Panama shift pattern working 2 and 3
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• Overtime available
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please contact Iain Shanley on email@example.com or on 0131 370 9191 for more information about the role.
Borough of Leeds
£0 - £36000
26 days ago