Back to job search
Alexander Steele is working with a Large independent food manufacturer as they are looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer based in Greater Manchester.
You must be a time served Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (electrical bias) with experience in the FMCG/Food manufacturing market.
• Perform repairs to any process breakdown to minimise downtime.
• Carry out routine maintenance and fault finding to a wide range of equipment.
• Undertake electrical and mechanical installation work
• Follow health & safety policies and procedures.
• Experience as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer in a food processing environment
• Relevant electrical engineering qualifications
• Good mechanical and electrical fault finding and testing skills
• Basic knowledge of PLC’s, pneumatics, and hydraulics
• Salary between £35,000 - £40,000
• Monday – Friday
• Shift Pattern 6am-2pm / 2pm 10pm
• 31 days holiday
• Overtime x 1.5
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please contact Iain Shanley on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0131 307 9191 for more information about the role.
£35000 - £40000
22 days ago