Back to job search
Our client is a major producer within the FMCG marketplace.
A new position is available for an experienced Engineer to join their team.
• Maintain and repair all production and process manufacturing equipment.
• To undertake tasks in line with maintenance requisition requests.
• To conduct PPM (planned preventative maintenance) tasks as required.
• To prioritise workload in liaison with Engineering Manager, to provide the most effective maintenance service possible thus maximising production output.
• Undertake On call duties as & when required by Engineering rota.
• Must be a time-served Mechanical Engineer in a manufacturing / engineering
• Self-motivated individual with ability to lead by example.
• Good team player but can work on own when required.
• Good timekeeper, flexible & willing to work out with normal hours, if required
• Ensure area of responsibility housekeeping is of a high standard
• Complete engineering projects as assigned by management
• Actively engage with suppliers to improve service levels and reduce costs.
• Ensure that all Quality Systems are followed.
• Experience of working within a COMAH site a distinct advantage
The successful candidate will have:
• Maintenance system skills preferably using electronic maintenance management systems. (CMMS) knowledge would be an advantage
• HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering required (or equivalent)
• Experience ideally gained over a period of 3+ years in FMCG and/or GMP environment
• Health and Safety knowledge
• Full, clean driving license
• Needs to be able to work independently and safely with minimal guidance
• Excellent communication and customer services skills
• Uses Microsoft Office tools, PC literate
Shift Pattern: 3 Shift Rotation
Early (6.00am - 2.00pm)
Night (2.00pm - 10.00pm)
Back (10.00pm – 6.00am)
£33000 - £36000
23 days ago