Back to job search
Alexander Steele has partnered with a leading global manufacturer and supplier of consumer goods, who are seeking to recruit for a Management Accountant. The purpose of this role is to ensure effective contribution towards the management of the accounting, reporting, legal and tax affairs of legal entities within the business
• Take ownership & control of the Intercompany reconciliation process.
• Contribute to the Europe wide cost management including the key topics of the European Shared Service Agreement and Advertising and Sales Promotion.
• Maintain strong knowledge of the financial performance of all entities.
• Manage timely and accurate submission of monthly reporting packs.
• Ensure robust financial controls are continuously in place, including key balance sheet
• Support the Financial Controller and Accountants to ensure statutory, legal and tax
• Preparation and submission of monthly tax returns include VAT and Intrastat declarations.
• Contribute to the monthly and annual forecasting and planning processes.
• Work with transactional team to ensure process compliance and enhancements where
• Support assigned Sales, Marketing, General administration and IT functions in Business Partner role.
• Contribute ensuring European and Global shared service agreements correctly applied.
• CIMA Qualified / Part Qualified (working towards)
• High level analytical and data interrogation skills
• High level excel skills
• Industrial / FMCG / manufacturing background would be beneficial.
• Salary of up to £45,000
• Pension – 6% company contribution
• Private Healthcare
• On site gym.
• On site parking
• Monday – Friday office hours.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or contact Richard Steele directly.
Borough of North Tyneside
£40000 - £45000
25 days ago