Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment are working alongside a large UK Food Manufacturing company to find a Multi Skilled Engineer to join their site in South Lanarkshire after a large business expansion and internal promotions.
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, you will, using a continuous improvement approach effectively maintain and optimise the sites manufacturing equipment. Whilst adhering with compliance and audit systems you will be responsible for ensuring that all statutory standards are maintained throughout the site CMMS.
- Maintain or improve on current OEM standards, maximising manufacturing.
- Accurate daily reporting through the sites CMMS.
- Using CMMS, improving maintenance schedules and PPM quality.
- Through teamwork and projects, involvement in the maintenance strategy.
- Maintaining both facilities and manufacturing equipment for efficiency and sustainability.
- Improvement on; operational efficiencies, product withdrawals/recalls.
- SVQ Level 3 minimum in Electrical Engineering as part of time served apprenticeship.
- HNC/HND Engineering recognised qualifications.
- Proven track record of Maintenance Engineering within a FMCG environment.
- Strong understanding of; PPM techniques, BRC standards, statutory regulations for Steam, Gas & Electricity.
- Strong attention to detail; numeracy accuracy, problem solving, process improvements.
- 4/4 Shift Pattern
- A competitive salary - £42,000
- Learning & Development opportunities.
- Free parking.
- Death in service benefit.
- On site subsidised canteen.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or get in touch with Aaron Wallace on 0131 370 9191 for more information.
£42000 - £42000
25 days ago