Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment are working alongside a growing UK Food Manufacturing company to find a Multi Skilled Engineer to join their site in Aberdeenshire due to growth in the business.
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will, using a continuous improvement approach effectively maintain and optimise the sites manufacturing equipment. Whilst adhering with compliance and audit systems you will be responsible for ensuring that all statutory standards are maintained throughout the site CMMS.
- Ensuring plant and machinery continue running for production needs.
- Plan and carry out any ongoing preventative maintenance programme to reduce overall downtime.
- Troubleshoot using PLC logic.
- Using CMMS, improving maintenance schedules and PPM quality.
- Ensure stock and spares control including development and updating of critical spares listing for all equipment and production lines.
- Closely monitor line and machine performance, identifying and investigating faults.
- Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies.
- Adhering to health and safety standards at all times.
- Relevant Engineering qualification
- Mechanical/Electrical qualification
- Well organised and efficient.
- Drivers Licence
- Experience working in a FMCG environment.
- Strong diagnostic and root cause analysis skills.
- Physically fit and able to work in fast paced environments.
- £42,215.12 per annum
- 4 on 4 off rotational shift pattern, starting between 5am-7am.
- Free Car Parking
- Subsidised Canteen
- 25% discount in Butcher Shop
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Enhanced Annual Leave (increased after probation and length of service)
- Pension Scheme
- Educational Support / Study Leave (by request/approval)
- Employee Discount Platform
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or get in touch with Aaron Wallace for more information.
Multi Skilled Engineer
£40000 - £42215
about 2 months ago