Back to job search
Are you an Electrically bias Maintenance Engineer with experience working manufacturing environment? If so, Alexander Steele Recruitment are working with a great Food Manufacturing business based in Northamptonshire, who are currently looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer.
You will be responsible for Planned Maintenance, reacting to breakdowns, fault finding on a range of filling, packing machinery (mechanically & electrically)
• To provide general maintenance for all production related equipment.
• To ensure all PPM’s are completed on time as part of your KPI’s Targets
• Ensuring requests for Size changes are completed in a satisfactory time period
• To action the maintenance associated in the provision of equipment.
• To manage contractors associated with the maintenance and repairs of all equipment when required to do so.
• To ensure compliance to all aspects of the company health and safety policy with specific regard to the management of contractors.
• To ensure compliance to all aspects of the Company Quality Policy and GMP with specific regard to the management of contractors.
• Ensure that all statutory and regulatory checks are carried out as per the service agreements and schedules in place for all production equipment.
• To provide front line engineering support to the manufacturing operations following the Company rules on Health and Safety, Quality and Engineering Procedures.
• To complete stores requisitions for parts and services.
• To continually monitor plant conditions and report defects.
• To maintain a detailed log of all work carried out on plant using the appropriate Company systems.
• To protect the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others always.
• Food Manufacturing or FMCG experience desired but not essential
• Good Electrical qualifications
• Knowledge in single phase & three phase systems.
£43000 - £44000
7 months ago