Back to job search
Alexander Steele are on the lookout for a Shift Engineer to join an ambitious and growing Food production business in the Leicester area, supplying major supermarkets & wholesalers throughout the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong team and have an impact on a large organisation.
Some key tasks and responsibilities:
• Planned and preventative maintenance of all production machinery which will be completed in a timely manner and according to HSE guidelines
• Fault finding to board level and programming of robotics including Kuka and Fanuc systems
• Cover mechanical and electrical maintenance tasks out throughout the factory
• Time served Multi – Skilled engineer
• Previous experience working in the Food Manufacturing Industry is desirable
• The perfect candidate will also be up-beat, positive and will possess a good attitude to work.
• Great salary of £45,000 + £1,000 bonus
• BUPA healthcare
• Dental Plan
• Good Pension and Free Parking
• 4 on 4 off either Perm Nights, or 2 Days / 2 Nights
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£0 - £0
about 2 months ago