Back to job search
National Account Manager
Location: York/Hybrid (One day per week in the office)
• Up to £60,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance + 15% Bonus
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
An exciting opportunity for a National Account Manager to join a leading food producer with listings in the majority of major UK Retailers. This role has excellent benefits as well as offering great opportunities for future progression within a rapidly growing business.
As the National Account Manager, you will have full P&L management of Key Grocery Retailers, where you will be empowered, encouraged, and supported, to treat it like your own business and make your own decisions.
• Develop and maintain relationships with your customers.
• Create and implement customer business plans and annual joint business plans to achieve agreed objectives and targets.
• Analyse sales data to identify opportunities and develop insights to drive growth.
• Monitor and manage customer profitability and pricing to ensure profitable growth.
• Negotiate and manage contracts and terms of trade with customers.
• Conduct Post Promo reviews and deliver recommendations on wider business promo strategy change.
• Create accurate forecasts in conjunction with Demand Planner
• Working cross functionally with Marketing, NPD & Co-Founder/Chef to create engaging customer sell in presentations.
Ideal Candidate & Experience
• Previous experience account managing
• P&L Experience
• Effective communication and people skills.
• Collaborative mindset and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
• Exceptional accuracy and numeracy skills.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proactive and takes initiative.
• Tenacious with can do attitude.
To discuss the role further please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
£0 - £0
12 days ago