Back to job search
Junior Account Manager
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a successful FMCG business. They supply the major retailers with high quality products.
The business is going from strength to strength and they are looking to add a talented Junior Account Manager to their Commercial team.
The Junior Account Manager is a key member of the Commercial team. Supporting the Senior Account Managers on national major retail accounts. The position will also work closely with the Buying and Procurement divisions.
• Provide day to day commercial support to the customer accounts
• Manage the commercial relationship with specific customer category buying contacts.
o Create collaborative plans with the buying or POD teams to grow sales profitably.
• Provide continuous support and customer analysis, encompassing:
o Management and continuous monitoring of contract balances.
o Create accurate costings and write / prepare new supply contracts.
o Track and monitor EPOS sales performance.
o Manage promotional process
o Monitor the development project plan, to ensure launches are on time
• Work closely with customers supply chains to ensure that our agreed share of supply is maintained and maximised
• Weekly store review to update the business on any significant new product launches, store changes and opportunities
Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications
• Experience within commercial, marketing and/or supply chain ideally with fast moving products
• Determined & enthusiastic with good influencing and organisational skills.
• Ability to build relationship with external and internal customers.
• IT ability at intermediate/advanced level in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Team/customer focussed.
• Good communicator at multiple levels.
What’s On Offer:
• Excellent salary + bonus + benefits.
• Excellent career progression.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg on 07956 621781 for a more in depth chat about the role.
£25000 - £35000
23 days ago