Back to job search
Alexander Steele continue to work in partnership with this wonderful food manufacturing business based in Worcestershire who are currently looking to recruit a permanent Night Shift Production Supervisor. This is a newly created role due to growth.
The shift pattern for the position is as follows:
Week 1, Wednesday to Saturday 6pm - 6am
Week 2, Thursday to Saturday 6pm - 6am.
The business will be looking to pay circa £32,500 for the right candidate depending on experience.
Your role is to lead, develop and manage the shift team, through the Team Leaders to consistently deliver a high-quality product, in an efficient and cost effective manner and in a safe and hygienic environment. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the Production area whilst on shift.
• To manage the production operations in a manner that supports efficient running in order to meet agreed budgeted levels of expenditure on materials and labour.
• A policy of continuous improvement is required that constantly challenges cost and seeks to find ways to minimise cost without compromising quality or safety
• Control usage of raw materials and packaging by ensuring machinery is working satisfactorily and process information is in place for all materials used and available to all members of staff, avoiding unnecessary waste.
• To ensure Hygiene and Food Safety Standards and requirements are in place and monitored accordingly e.g. through Food safety and Hygiene Audits.
• Previous Food manufacturing experience is essential
• Proven people management experience is essential
• Experience in driving the Health & Safety culture
• Continuous improvement
• Managing KPI’s and adherence
• Preparing and supporting the business audit by major retailers and driving improvement
• Be hands on, flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV.
£30000 - £32500
8 months ago