Back to job search
Alexander Steele is delighted to continue working with this luxury food brand based in the West Midlands during an exciting time for the business. They are currently looking to recruit a permanent High Risk Production Operative to join their warehouse team.
Working Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm and reporting to the High risk supervisor you will be responsible for the following:
• Ensuring and maintaining high standards of hygiene throughout high risk.
• Comply with the business standards for product and packaging quality to make sure standards of quality are maintained.
• Ensure all production areas ensuring they are kept meticulously clean and tidy at all times.
• Skinning and trimming a large volume of meats during the peak seasonal periods.
• Making sure protective clothing is worn at all times and correctly to maintain a high standard of personal hygiene whilst preparing foods.
• Moving meats from cooking racks to production tables for skinning trimming and packaging
• Following strict company guidelines with regards to trimming, preparation and packaging of all foods.
• Following and maintaining strict adherence to all production recipes and procedures.
• Ensuring that all data is recorded accurately and correctly.
• Following company procedures when packaging products.
• Follow accurately all health and safety laws and policies at all times.
• Duties deemed necessary to ensure the day to day running of the businesses is effective.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
• Excellent knife skills essential
• You should hold previous experience working in a high risk environment within a kitchen or production facility and have exceptional knife skills.
• A self motivated individual who can multitask whilst maintaining high quality of work at all times.
• Be able to work well in a pressured environment and work to tight and stringent deadlines.
• Have excellent attention to detail and good observational skills
• Be able to trim meat products to a highly presentable product.
• To be confident working alone as well as part of a team.
• A personable individual who can liaise with colleagues confidently.
• Exceptional hygiene and housekeeping standards.
Our client is offering the right candidate £19,500 per annum, 4 weeks holiday plus statutory holiday, a company pension and an employee discount.
Do you think you have what it takes to do this role? If so, please submit your CV by applying through this advert. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please do not hesitate to contact Tracey Fleming on 0131 370 9191 or email email@example.com
£19500 - £20000
26 days ago