Back to job search
Alexander Steele are working with a successful drinks business. The business are a leader in their category, with a high quality products and well known brands.
Logistics and Operations:
Ownership of end-to-end supply chain:
• Order capture in SAP.
• Booking in deliveries with customers, understanding individual customer’s requirements.
• Resolving any delivery queries, working with HO in Europe and delivery partners from UK and Europe.
Main Customer Service contact in the office:
• Resolving immediate delivery problems.
• Working with assistant accountant to ensure credits are raised in a timely manner.
• Dealing with operational support issues of van sales team.
Full UK stock control & Forecasting responsibilities:
• Collating customer & sales team forecasts, particularly around promotions
• Bi-weekly call with production department to ensure availability
• Regular stock reconciliations between SAP and physical locations
• Control of stock in Van Sales storage units, topping up as needed from Europe or UK main stock holdings.
• Assist in NPD process, making sure SKU are available when required.
Ordering samples from Europe as and when needed/ requested by the sales team.
• Drive Efficiency and Optimisation in the supply chain, pro-actively identifying and implementing improvements.
• Holiday cover for Assistant Accountant Function.
• Experience within a drinks logistics role with on-trade/ returnable assets experience.
• Holistic view to business & supply chain issues.
• Pro-active & motivated, with good time management and communication skills.
• Strong SAP & MS Office skills with analytical approach.
Central London office. Hybrid working in place
£38k + bonus + excellent benefits
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg at
£38000 - £38000
26 days ago