Back to job search
SOP & Inventory Controller
Alexander Steele is working with an independent Food manufacturing business as they look to expand their team and hire an SOP & Inventory Controller.
Our client is a highly successful rapidly growing business. The position would suit a highly motivated, self-reliant person looking for a demanding position
Training will be provided in all areas of the position. In addition, Basic Skills in Adobe Photo Shop/Illustrator would be advantageous but not a requirement.
• To collate and administrate previous days Retail Orders.
• To collate all new Retail and Sales Orders.
• To process all new orders to the relevant departments for action.
• To liaise with the Sales Department to maintain a Sales Forecast.
• To liaise with Operations to maintain suitable Stock Levels and Production Requests based upon the Sales Forecast.
• To assist Operations and Purchasing in Production Planning.
• To process the logistical aspect of Despatching Orders for Retail and Oat Drink
• To create and email Invoices for Despatched Orders.
• To handle Customer Complaints regarding deliveries.
• To take Sales orders over the phone and by email.
• Verify that Raw materials using the SAGE system.
• Investigate discrepancies and make relevant adjustments to the stock records.
• Transfer relevant data to excel, and maintain the spreadsheets daily
The successful candidate should:
• show previous experience in an Order Processing or Inventory controller
• Ideally around 2 years’ experience in FMCG / Food manufacturing
• able to demonstrate good written and verbal skills in English and Maths (preferably post qualification GCSE).
• possess good telephone manner.
• have computer skills in Microsoft Office (including Outlook) and preferably in SAGE.
• be self-reliant and capable of working without constant supervision.
• have a keen eye for detail and ability to work to deadlines.
• Salary between £28,000 - £30,000 DOE
• 42.5 hours – 8am - 5pm
• 28 Holidays
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent CV or contact Iain Shanley on 0131 370 9191 for more information about the role.
£28000 - £30000
about 2 months ago