Back to job search
Our client, a leading FMCG company with a passion for its people and sustainability has an exciting opportunity for a Packaging Buyer to coordinate the Procurement and Development of packaging for their products.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support the development of packaging design, with a focus to increase recyclability, life of produce and use re-sealable films where necessary.
• Keep the business up to speed with new packaging materials by maintaining excellent industry links with key suppliers, working closely with the company’s technical team.
• Manage the procurement of all packaging materials on time, within budget and to the right specification
• Source new packaging formats to support the NPD team with customer submissions
• Ensure packaging specifications and accreditation of suppliers is up to date
• Manage working relations with all key packaging companies and new suppliers
Salary will be circa £40 000 + Benefits + Bonus
Remote working option available, with 3 days travelling to Hertfordshire office
Candidate Qualifications & Experience:
• A tertiary qualification in Procurement, Supply Chain, Commerce, or equivalent coupled with at least 2 to 4 years Packaging procurement and development experience is required.
• Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
£35000 - £40000
about 1 month ago