Back to job search
Our client, a leading FMCG food business with a passion for its people and sustainability has an exciting opportunity for a Packaging Manager to be responsible for the supply and coordinate the inventory management of all their packaging products across the group.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support management with their packaging strategy of ensuring sufficient stock and supply chain controls, incorporating seasonality, peaks, and fast-moving demand factors.
• Liaise with Packaging suppliers to ensure they have local solutions for materials where possible and that they manage stocks in line with procurement forecasts to minimise stock write offs and supply issues.
• Ensure that the purchasing of all packaging materials is done on time, within budget and to the right specification
• Support the development of packaging design, with a focus to increase recyclability, life of produce and use re-sealable films where necessary.
• Manage working relations with all key packaging companies and new suppliers
• A tertiary qualification in Supply Chain, Commerce, or equivalent coupled with at least 3 to 5 years inventory planning or control experience is required.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Good systems and IT experience including Microsoft Excel and ERP systems.
Salary will be circa £35K to £38K + Benefits
Hybrid remote working option with travel to their Hertfordshire based office up to 3 days a week
£35000 - £38000
23 days ago