Back to job search
Alexander Steele is delighted to be working in partnership with an industry leading Spirits and Drinks manufacturer, based West of Edinburgh.
We are assisting the business with the recruitment of a Planning and Logistics Coordinator as they continue to expand the team. The facility is based in Edinburgh and offers a full range of specialised services to unparalleled distilleries in Scotland and beyond.
About the Role
• Heading up the administration and logistics team, supporting warehouse requirements on day-to-day operations and meeting customer service objectives.
• You will be responsible for liaising and communication with customers, managing their accounts and ensuring a high standard of customer service.
• You’ll work with implement procedures, support the rollout of ERP systems and work with production teams to schedule bottling jobs ensuring timely delivery to customers
• This is an exciting opportunity to join a hardworking growing team, in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
• You’ll have strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships.
• You’ll have demonstratable management experience in an FMCG industry role with the ability to manage a team, delegating and coordinating workloads.
• You will have an understanding of the order fulfilment cycle, experience in ERP systems and knowledge of HMRC practices.
• Experience working in the FMCG industry is highly desirable.
• Basic salary of circa £35,000 (doe)
• Monday – Friday office hours with an early finish on Friday’s.
• Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent CV or contact Richard Steele at Alexander Steele Recruitment
£32000 - £35000
about 1 year ago