Back to job search
Alexander Steele has partnered with a B Corp that is producing a range of environmentally sustainable products. They work with some leading global FMCG businesses within the Food, Beverages, Home and Personal care industries and they have an exciting opportunity for a Product Development Manager to Lead a team of scientists and lab assistants to meet the company’s Food ingredient and product commercialisation objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leading the planning, design, and execution of food ingredient related Research & Development projects, with the support of the senior team.
• Be the key contact for technical customer support queries, providing scientific and technical process support.
• Lead the internal quality and regulatory team to ensure that ingredients used on food applications meet statutory and customer standards.
• Develop specifications for the company’s food products portfolio
Salary will be circa £45,000 to £50 000, plus Share Options and benefits.
Hybrid remote working offered with travel to their Cambridgeshire based office 2 to 3 days a week.
The Candidate Experience:
• A Bachelor’s or MSc degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent.
• Product Development/Research & Development management experience within a Food, Beverages/Drinks, or Ingredient’s manufacturing environment.
• You must have an excellent understanding of Food polymer science and formulation, as well as processing technologies and end-user applications across Food and Beverage markets.
• Proven experience of effectively managing teams with strong project management and leadership skills.
• Ability to undertake multiple projects simultaneously to deliver against tight deadlines and to contribute both as part of a team and individually.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing B Corp business, proactively making a positive impact on Environmental sustainability.
£45000 - £50000
about 2 months ago