Back to job search
Our client, a global leader in the Food manufacturing industry has an exciting opportunity for a Product Development Manager to develop product concepts that fit with their brand strategies. You will manage and be accountable for all technical aspects of product design and deliver developments to market, meeting the quality, cost and timings encouraged.
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Technical project management, recipe development and factory implementation planning.
• Liaise with the Marketing department to interpret product briefs, apply your technical understanding and then work closely with Manufacturing to see the product through to launch.
• Lead the development of bench samples, planning and running pilot plant and factory trials and presentation of samples to marketing.
• A Degree in Food Science/Technology is required
• Product development experience working with baked products or snacks will be preferable
• Ability to manage a portfolio of projects and engage effectively with cross-functional teams
Salary will be circa £40 000 + Benefits
The role will be based in the Greater Manchester area
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Tinashe Muvaki on firstname.lastname@example.org
£38000 - £40000
4 months ago