Back to job search
We are delighted to be once again working with a food manufacturer who pride themselves on placing a great deal of emphasis upon respect for staff, customers and local communities - Their success is built upon these values and their culture.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Food Production Manager to join their facility in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and building an efficient team of circa 65 staff, be confident in implementing new procedures and bring innovative ideas to the business.
The role of the Food Production Manager will be to ensure rigorous quality standards in the products and production, and will be working with, supporting, developing and coordinating people, products, and equipment to achieve an efficient and profitable operation, whilst promoting food quality, food safety and health & safety.
• 5+ years experience working within in food production
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience Ideally in Food Science, Engineering or Business Management
• Knowledge of HACCP and GMPs
• Drive and proactive to achieve high production performance and quality within budgets
• Motivated and results orientated
• Strong management and people skills with the ability to influence productivity
• Be able to attract, retain and engage staff through development and motivation
Salary for this role is £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
The working hours are Monday to Friday AM shifts but must be open to working the occasional PM and weekend shift when required.
A discretionary annual bonus
£35000 - £40000
17 days ago