Back to job search
Our client, a leading global Food business has an exciting opportunity for a Production Planner to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules.
• Ensure that daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectations
• Ensure accuracy of master data used for scheduling and planning using the defined schedule of data validation
• Create production schedule and prioritise job-orders for production optimisation.
• Maintain the production schedule and other reports as required
• A tertiary qualification in Supply Chain, Commerce or equivalent
• At least 1 to 2 years Supply Chain experience working in a Food or Drinks manufacturing environment
• Experience using or working with an ERP/MRP system
Salary will be circa £27K to £29K + Healthcare + Pension
The role will be based at their Hertfordshire office (Hybrid remote working available)
£27000 - £29000
2 months ago