Back to job search
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a fantastic Food Manufacturing company based in Worcestershire. The business is going through a period of growth and due to this they are looking to recruit a Production Shift Manager to join their sizeable team.
The shift pattern for the position is very attractive; its days based only! You will be required to work Sunday – Tuesday and then every other Wednesday. The salary for the role is between £30,000 - £32,000 depending on experience.
• Reporting into the Production Manager you will have control of your team’s performance and KPI’s.
• Ensure production targets are hit along with meeting customer standards.
• Motivate and develop your team.
• Manage teams across different shift patterns and multiple production lines / areas.
• Liaise with different departments such as Engineering for breakdowns or planned maintenance and technical teams.
• Handle all staffing issues such as disciplinaries, grievances and holidays.
• Two - three years’ experience in similar position.
• Experience managing teams of between 30 - 100 people across multiple production lines.
• Experience in a fast-paced food manufacturing experience is essential.
• Previously managed teams within a food manufacturing environment.
• Working knowledge of engineering, H&S and hygiene relating to food processing.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or call Richard at Alexander Steele on 0131 370 9191.
£30000 - £32000
about 1 month ago
03 Apr 00:00