Back to job search
Alexander Steele has partnered with a leading global Food business that is urgently looking for a Production/Supply Scheduler to prepare, issue and control production schedules and direct material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of goods and materials to meet production requirements.
• Expedite workflow and coordinate changes in schedules.
• Provide quick responses to production issues while ensuring that stocks are available and one time for customers.
• Provide necessary input to supply planner for assigned product or location
• Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain, Commerce or equivalent.
• At least 1 to 2 years production or supply planning experience within a Food, Drinks or Consumer goods manufacturing environment.
• SAP experience will be advantageous
Salary will be circa £28 000 to £32 000 + Benefits
The role will be on-site at their plant in the Manchester area
£0 - £0
4 months ago