Back to job search
Alexander Steele is delighted to be working in partnership with this wonderful chilled food manufacturer based in Greater Manchester who are currently looking to recruit a permanent Production Supervisor.
This is a Monday – Friday role working 6am – 2pm one week and 2pm -10pm the following week. The salary on offer for the successful candidate is £30,000 per annum + excellent company benefits.
Reporting directly into the Operations Manager, your role is to lead, develop and manage the shift team, through the Team Leaders to consistently deliver a high-quality product, in an efficient and cost effective manner and in a safe and hygienic environment. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the Production area whilst on shift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To ensure defined production standards are met
• Manage, motivate and lead the team to deliver the production plan
• Ensure customer service levels & KPI’s are consistently achieved
• Ensure all hazards are identified, the risks assessed and all control measures implement and maintained
• Contribute and fully support the Company Health and Safety Policy
• Lead, develop, inspire and motivate the team to attain performance improvement and drive and upward improvement in the skills and performance of all direct reports
• Liaise with the Technical & Quality Control team to identify quality issues, ensuring all investigation are thorough and appropriate action is taken and recorded with preventative measures in place
• Maintaining compliance against internal and customer audit requirements
• Control and reduce material wastage usage levels
• Previous Food manufacturing experience would be highly desirable
• Proven people management experience
• Experience in driving the Health & Safety culture
• Continuous improvement
• Managing KPI’s and adherence
• Be hands on, flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills.
If you would like to learn more about this wonderful opportunity then please apply with your most recent CV or contact Iain Shanley at Alexander Steele Recruitment.
£28000 - £30000
20 days ago