Back to job search
Alexander Steele continues to work in partnership with this wonderful, chilled food manufacturer based in the Northeast of England who are currently looking to recruit a number of permanent Production Team Leaders.
The business is going through an extensive period of growth, and this would be a great time to join and develop your career.
This role will be working on a 4 on 4 off basis, rotating days and nights, and will pay circa £27,500 per annum + overtime.
Reporting directly into the Production Shift Manager you will be responsible for achieving and exceling operational standards in relation to People, Product, Process, Plant and Performance throughout their department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organise and supervise a trained and motivated shift team with committed, multi-skilled and flexible colleagues.
• Operate flexibly and respond quickly to change and opportunities – actively demonstrate the capacity to get into action fast and make things happen.
• Ensure that you operate within the costed and allocated labour resource at all times in order to meet capacity/customer requirements.
• Identify cost savings, efficiency, quality, GMP improvements. Proactively recognise weak spots and manage changes.
• Follow the daily plan and make sure it is delivered in the correct order, on time and in full
• Take accountability for all departmental production, ensuring that plant throughput rates are met to achieve the required production targets to meet customer service levels whilst maintaining the integrity of the product.
• Maintain high GMP standards through visible leadership engaging your team to drive standards.
• Previous Food FMCG management experience would be highly desirable
• Proven people management experience
• Experience in driving the Health & Safety culture
• Continuous improvement
• Managing KPI’s and adherence
• Preparing and supporting the business audit by major retailers and driving improvement
• Be hands on, flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills.
Sound Interesting? If you would like to find out more information, please apply with your most recent version of your CV or call us and ask for Richard Steele.
Tyne & Wear
£27000 - £28000
2 months ago