Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment is working with a great manufacturing business to appoint a a Production Technician based in their site in Salford.
The primary function of the Production Technician is to assemble products in accordance with the Company’s processes.
• Build and assemble pre-builds, assemblies and finished goods as advised by the Production Planner and Production Supervisor
• Pick parts required as per a works order from Sage.
• Use tools and equipment in line with instructions.
• Check work to ensure that products meet our quality requirements.
• Monitor stock levels of parts used and advise the Purchasing Coordinator where stock levels look low.
• Take part in bi-annual Company stock takes.
• Assist with goods in where required, counting parts, checking counts back to delivery notes and placing stock in its designated location.
• HNC in Engineering or equivalent experience/qualification
• Experience of working within a manufacturing/production environment
• Ability to solder to a good standard.
• Ability to fault find in both electrical and mechanical assemblies.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety, Quality and build Standards or equivalent working experience.
• GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
• IT literate
• Demonstrate ability to be well organised.
• Self-motivated but works well within a team.
• Good communicator
• Health & Safety Awareness
• Discretionary Performance Bonus Scheme (Up to 5% of salary)
• Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm (3:15pm finish on Fridays)
• 7.5% Company pension contribution
• 31 Days annual leave
• Group life assurance
• Employee assistance programme
• Share incentive scheme.
• Company Sick Pay (75%)
• 14 weeks full pay parental leave (eligible after 6 months service)
• Cycle to Work Scheme
Sound Interesting? If you would like to find out more information, please apply with your most recent version of your CV or call us and ask for Iain Shanley.
£25000 - £25000
10 days ago