Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment are working alongside a growing Food Manufacturing company to find QA Technicians to join their site in Fife due to growth in the business.
Reporting directly to the Technical Manager, you will work closely with the Technical Department carrying out daily QC checks, to validate the QC process is meeting its objectives and to take reference samples and carry out sensory analysis from all production runs.
- Carry out GMP audits of the production facility.
- Quality checking raw material intake to ensure they align with customer specifications.
- Conducting validation checks on the production line ensuring that all checks are carried out to the required specifications and that quality - standards are maintained.
- Reporting any nonconformances to the technical manager or assistant technical manager in their absence.
- Ensuring daily samples are collected as per customer requirements, labelling, and storing for future reference.
- To carry out sensory analysis as documented in the quality plans.
- Monitoring waste in production, collating and analysing the data.
- Liaising and working with other departments as per business needs.
- Motivated and resourceful individual
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team
- Good level of literacy, numeracy, and IT skills
- Monday-Friday, 0600-1400/1400-2200 (shift rotation)
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or get in touch with Aaron Wallace for more information.
£19500 - £19500
2 months ago