Back to job search
Here at Alexander Steele we continue to work in partnership with one of the UK's leading food manufacturing businesses and we are supporting them in their search for a Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting to the Group Quality Manager, the responsibility of the Quality Manager is to drive a culture of quality assurance and continuous improvement throughout the business by managing technical risks, whilst ensuring customer technical requirements are met and business process systems are followed. The Quality Manager ensures we maintain the highest level of accreditation for BRC and SQMS standards at their sites of responsibility.
• A degree in food science or equivalent in experience
• At least 3 years working in a Technical / QA role
• Sound knowledge of Quality Systems, retailers and certification standards
• Have initiative and be confident in decision making
• Be self motivated
• Confidence to build working relationships at all levels
• Auditing qualification and experience
• HACCP level 3 +
• A Current UK driving licence
The salary for this role is £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
Working Monday to Friday
If you think you are the right candidate for this role please apply with an up to date CV.
For more information please contact Tracey on 0131 370 9191 / 07837566646
£35000 - £38000
about 2 months ago