Back to job search
Alexander Steele are working with a global food manufacturing business who are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their facility in Bedfordshire.
Salary £35,000 - £38,000 depending on experience
Working 6am - 3pm Monday to Friday
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Quality Assurance Manager will be a hands on leader with a strong Quality Assurance background within a food manufacturing environment. Working alongside the Operations team you will ensure that the quality processes and procedures are of the highest standards and products of the highest quality are produced for the businesses customers.
• Establish and manage all quality specifications
• Implement and manage QMS manuals
• Identify product quality issues, perform root cause analysis and ensure robust preventative measures are put in place
• Ensure there is a culture of continuous improvement across the quality department
• Hold teams meetings and training sessions for HACCP, Food safety and Quality culture.
• Facilitate and carry out audits
• Strengthen the Quality department by contributing with innovative ideas, expertise, knowledge and high standards
• Quality Management experience within the food manufacturing industry
• Food safety level 3
• HACCP level 3
• Able to work confidently with minimal supervision
• Confident working in a fast paced, demanding environment
If you think this could be your next role please apply along with an up to date CV.
For more information please contact Tracey at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191 or email email@example.com
£35000 - £38000
18 days ago