Back to job search
Alexander Steele are working with a global food manufacturing business who are looking for Quality Assurance Supervisors to join their fast-paced, ever changing environment facility in Bedfordshire.
• Salary £25,000 to £31,000 depending on experience
• Working Monday to Friday days
• Overtime available - paid at 1.5 hourly rate
• Subsidised staff canteen
• Free staff transport
• On-site parking
• Death benefit scheme
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the QA Supervisor will supervise QAs and work in various department across the factory.
Other responsibilities include;
• Ensure that issues are minimal, identified before dispatch and not repeated.
• Make sure corrective actions are taken and ensuring non-conformances are investigated.
• Customer complaint investigations
• Hold weekly meetings
• Daily KPI’s are set and archived. These will include taking daily samples, pre checks, weight checks, contamination checks, paperwork completed and recorded.
• Internal weekly and monthly auditing to be carried out
• Supervisory or Team Leader experience in a food manufacturing environment
• A food Quality Assurance / Control background required
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Experience of facilitating internal audit process
• Good working knowledge of HACCP and Food Safety
If you think this could be the right role for you please apply. For more information please contact Tracey at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191 or email email@example.com
£25000 - £31000
2 months ago