Back to job search
Here at Alexander Steele Recruitment we continue to partner with a large food manufacturer and due to continuous growth they have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Technologist to join their team.
Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
Enhanced company pension
Working Monday to Friday days
Working with a supportive team who encourage career development and training
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Quality Assurance Technologist will be responsible for the Food Safety and Quality standards across the businesses sites. You will be carrying out internal audits whilst ensuring that compliance and non-conformances are documented and escalated to the Management Team.
• Carry out internal audits across the sites with all actions raised to management and corrective actions agreed and put in place.
• Make sure all auditing documentation is maintained and updated where required.
• Ensuring there is good hygiene practices across sites
• Conduct monthly Environmental swabbing
• Preparation of samples. Monitor results and trend
• Register all audit non-conformances onto the businesses system
• Take part in Traceability and Recall exercises
• Holds a degree or equivalent in Food Science or a related discipline
• Experience and good working knowledge of BRC and auditing
• Auditing qualification and working experience
• Hold HACCP and Food Safety
• You must be an organised and diligent individual
If you think this is the role for you please apply with an up to date CV or for more information please contact Tracey on 0131 370 9191 / 07837566646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£25000 - £30000
12 months ago