Back to job search
Alexander Steele continue to partner with a global food manufacturer who supply luxury goods to retailers, wholesale and food service across the world. Due to internal promotion the business has a rare and exciting opportunity for a Quality Systems Coordinator to join their Quality and Technical function in London.
• Salary is £32,400
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Enhanced company pension
• Life insurance
Reporting to the Site Quality Manager you will be responsible for maintaining, improving and implementing the quality and food safety systems.
Key responsibilities include;
• Establish, manage and authorise specifications for ingredients, packaging and finished products
• Conduct raw material and supplier approval, monitoring, appraisals and audits.
• Ensure that critical raw materials are sourced from customer specified suppliers
• Manage the customer complaints log and finalise investigation reports submitted by the quality team.
• Keep all documentation control and updates.
• Manage the labelling database system including label creation.
• Review technical KPI trends in conjunction with site quality manager and assist with the implementation of corrective action plans.
• Following up on NCs, assist with root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions.
• Carry out internal audits, manage the internal audit systems and conduct traceability and mass balances exercises as and when needed.
• To co-ordinate / conduct raw material sampling and micro surveillance.
• Manage the site lab testing schedule, review testing results and implement required corrective actions in conjunction with site quality manager.
• To conduct allergen risk assessments, allergen validation, allergen verification and maintain relevant documentation.
• Assist with training factory staff against site’s technical standards.
• 2/3 years experience working in a food safety role within food manufacturing
• Hold a degree in a Food Science related degree.
• HACCP and Food Safety level 3 is advantageous but not essential
• Good Excel skills is essential for this role.
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV.
For more information please contact Tracey at Alexander Steele on 0131 370 9191 / 07837566646 or email email@example.com
Quality Systems Coordinator
£32400 - £32400
about 1 month ago